- Staying in great shape with effective preventative care
- Aligning and balancing all dimensions of your being to reach your optimal self aka Integral Health.
Root cause detection
- Understanding the causes of a problem not just its symptom, going back to any time in your life.
- Eliminating or reducing pain without the need for pills
- Overcoming emotional or anxiety issues
- Detecting, understanding and dissolving conditioning and patterns that influence our behaviours, reactions and wellbeing in negative ways and create di-eases (going back to any time in your life)
- Recovering from injuries while trying to avoid surgery
- Rebuilding your body, mind and spirit into a stronger, better version of yourself
- Reaching a higher level of physical and emotional mindfulness
- Discovering a newfound energy and self-healing potential
- Reconnecting with your true nature, purpose and universal principles and aligning with your soul’s line of excitement and mission
That’s a bold claim, we know. But we can make it because we are not treating specific illnesses. Instead, we treat your entire interconnected physical, energetic and emotional system, triggering the resources that the body has to heal itself.
Here are some common conditions we’ve helped patients with (this is not an exhaustive list, but we can tell you that we’ve yet to encounter a health issue we’ve not been able to help with) !
- Neck and back pain
- Injuries sustained playing sports, such as tendinitis, muscle tears and sprains
- Headaches and migraines
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Regurgitation and reflux
- Urogenital tensions, such as chronic cystitis and inflammatory conditions.
- Period and stomach pains
- Sinus and ear infections
- Respiratory dysfunction, such as Asthma
- Skins conditions, such as eczema and dermatitis
- Issues with conception
- Aches and pains during pregnancy
- Feeding, sleeping and digestion issues in babies
- Postural unbalance during childhood and adolescence
- Tensions from dental work, such as braces and tooth implants
- Weakened immune system that fails to prevent illnesses
- Poor lymphatic and venous circulation
- Anxiety, depression and fatigue
- Emotional traumas and experiences
- Lack of purpose, lack of joy
- Self-sabotage patterns and behaviours
- Low self-esteem, self love, self respect
- Lack of love, connection
- Lack of grounding